Thursday, May 16, 2013

Need a Savior?

No matter who you are and no matter what your past--God loves you.  And He sent His son so we might have life and have it abundantly.  God sent His One and only Son to die a death we deserved--but in love He willingly took our place.  He changed the whole world and He wants to change your whole life today.  Are you willing?

Heavenly Father, I come to You admitting that I am a sinner.  Right now, I choose to turn away from sin, and I ask You to cleanse me of all unrighteousness.  I believe that Your Son, Jesus, died on the cross to take away my sins.  I also believe He rose again from the dead so that I might be forgiven of my sins and made righteous through faith in Him.  I call upon the name of Jesus Christ to be the Savior and Lord of my life. I declare right now I am a child of God.  I am free from sin and full of the righteousness of God.  I am saved in Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments: