Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project Life: Week 41

Ok, NOW I feel really behind on Project Life, because now it's 2014 and I'm still in October 2013!  I just haven't felt motivated to sit at the computer and create.  I've been working on other things (quilting, sewing, knitting, etc).
 



I've officially decided that I won't be doing Project Life for 2014.  I'm having Baby #2 in March and I'm planning on doing the weekly baby journal for him as I did for Jeralyn.  Babies change so much by week, and I want to capture those changes as much as possible.  And I know that realistically, there is no way I can do Project Life and the weekly baby journal at the same time.  So my plan is to do the weekly baby journal and also to do regular scrapbook pages--which I really miss!  I think Project Life is a great thing, but it does take a lot of commitment.  Maybe I will do it again in 2015.


No comments: