Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life: Weeks 46-52

Hello!  I'm back today with a Project Life explosion!  I have finished Project Life 2013!!!  Yay!  *cheering*  Seriously though, I'm so glad!  I took time the last couple of days to sit down and work on this...and I really enjoyed it!  And then I decided I would just post the last pages all at once so I can really be done!  Now I just have to send it off to the printer!  Yay!
 
First up is weeks 46-47.  I did a lot of week combining since we were bad and just didn't take as many photos as we probably should.  BUT, it is nice that if needed, that I can just do one page for one week.  There is no wrong way to do this. In fact, I know some who just do a monthly Project Life.
 


 
Up next: Week 48 (we took a lot of pictures this week)


 
Next: Week 49-50


 
 
And last, but not least, weeks 51-52:



 
And I surprised myself the other day by deciding that I will do Project Life for 2014.  I was starting to feel overwhelmed.  I LOVE scrapbooking, but thinking about scrapping all of these separate memories, having a baby (which is a whole endeavor in itself!), and doing the weekly baby journal, was just overwhelming me.  Plus, I'm seeing how much Jeralyn has changed in the year just by doing this project.  So, I'm off to plan what I want my pages to look like this year.  I'm already trying to get caught up on journaling.  Thanks for taking this ride with me!
 
Ta-ta for now!

No comments: