Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Knitted Blanket

Hello!
 
So I decided to switch things up a bit and post about a blanket I knitted.  I found this pattern in one of Knit Picks newsletters they send out each month.  The pattern is called Abrigado, which can be found here.  The yarn I used for this beautiful blanket is also by Knit Picks called Billow.  The color I used is called Sagebrush.  I don't like knitting with scratchy yarn.  This yarn is so soft and wonderful!  I LOVED working with it!
 
It was tricky catching the true color of this blanket in photos, but I think this first photo does a pretty good job:
 





 

And here's Jeralyn modeling the blanket for me.  Silly girl!

This blanket was a gift for a friend.  I think I'm going to have to make one for me one of these days...using the same yarn (and maybe even the same color), because seriously, the yarn is that amazing!  Plus, I have some skeins left over!

I haven't posted too many of my yarn projects.  Like you may not even know that I've finally learned how to crochet.  I'll have to post about that some time


No comments: