Monday, September 21, 2015

Project Life 2015: June

Hello!
 
So...I've decided to really change things up with Project Life.  I finished May with Week 22, and um...now we are over halfway through September.  And I really don't want to play catch up with Project Life.  And quite honestly, there wasn't a lot of photos taken in June, July, and part of August because I wasn't feeling well because of morning sickness symptoms.  So I'm changing things up a bit and I've decided to do monthly pages and highlight on my favorite photos/events. 
 
I've really missed creating regular scrapbook pages, so I am planning on doing those along with monthly Project Life pages. I really like the concept of Project Life, but I don't have the time to keep up with it on a weekly basis.  I always have good intentions, but reality is that I always get behind.  And...another baby (February 2016) also means another Baby Journal, so I will have plenty to keep up with in 2016.  So I'm hoping this will help me continue to capture life through scrapbooking, but without all of the added pressure.  It's just where I'm at right now with two young ones and one on the way.
 
Like I mentioned in my last post, I want to focus more on the photos.  I would like to add more words and have less digital elements.  I like this much better!
 
June:
 



No comments: