Saturday, April 16, 2016

Project Life 2016: January

Hello!

Well, well, well...here I am with (finally) Project Life 2016!  A few weeks ago I had some of my Project Life 2015 pages printed, and as I was putting them into their page protectors, I was just so happy that I stuck with Project Life.  There's no way I can keep up with a weekly Project Life right now with having a little baby, but I can certainly aim to create monthly spreads.  So I will be doing that.  And it just feels so good to be continuing to do this, even if it looks different than what I used to do.  It's all about doing what works best, right?  I really enjoy the whole process of scrapbooking, now it's just making time for it to happen.  Whew!

 I found some Ali Edwards digital stamps for the months.  I thought about creating my own, but my time is limited and it was worth the $4+ to just buy them and have them ready to use.
 I also decided to change up the fonts I'm using (compared to last year).  Unfortunately, I haven't been jotting down funny things the kids have been saying, but I should just try to remember some of them.

Anyway, it feels good to be back to Project Life!  Now I have a few months of catching up to do!

No comments: