Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Creating Paper



I admit it, I am a paper freak! The most challenging thing for me about digital is that I have a hard time finding paper. Now take me into a scrapbooking store and I'm like a little kid in a candy store. (Right Bek?) I have found some sites that have the grundgy paper I like. www.jenwilsondesigns.com is one of those places. For regular scrapbooking paper I am a big fan of BasicGrey...love that stuff! But doing digi, that isn't offered. But don't get me wrong, there are a lot of options out there. I just have to get used to it! Ha!

For this page I used some Rhonna Farrer brushes to make my page looked distressed. I use these brushes quite a bit. I bought them from Two Peas (link is on the blog). Not sure what I'll end up doing with this "paper", but it will be fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: