Thursday, August 7, 2008

8-1/2 x 11

I don't know what's happening to me, but 8-1/2 x 11 has been the theme for the day. Sometimes 12x12 seems so huge to me. I also notice myself being a little more simple. I'll just go with the flow. Maybe it will stop, or maybe this is taking me down another scrapbooking path.

3 Favorite things
1. Kraft paper
2. NEW SU scallop punch
3. 8-1/2 x 11 pages


This was my first page of the day. I had to do something while waiting for the new SU catalogs to be delivered. (They are here!!! YEAH!!) Kraft-colored paper and I are getting along really well right now. Ha! A couple of the green circles on this page were punched from a Basic Grey paper line called Boxer. The paper is way too busy for me, so I thought this was a good way to use it up. (You will see strips of it in the post below) The silver letters fror "road" are from Creative Memories. They are so old! Haha!


This picture looks blurry. I really wanted to draw the colors out of the pictures. The Yield sign is a picture I took and cut out. (If you look closely you'll see a bullet hole in to top right corner. Ha!)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lana said...

omg! that photo of you is so beautiful!! the setting, the lighting... it's so great! And so is the layout! I love the title & subtle colors & simplicity of it. total fave!