Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday Part 1

Sunday was the last day of the project. I really enjoyed it. I've realized during this week what the important things of life are. Life is full of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, etc. It's not about all of the super exciting things, but the normal, everyday routine. I didn't do this project to get an applause from anyone--I did it for myself. It was fun sharing pictures with you and part of who I am, but ultimately this was all for me. Ha! It's a little scary putting myself out there and saying, "Hey everyone! Look at my pile of dirty dishes!!" I'm realizing more and more that not everything in life is perfect. I found it very freeing to take pictures of "imperfect" things because it's what's real. I could Photoshop all of the flaws out, but who cares?! I hesitated at first with some things, but I realized that this wasn't to impress anyone. I'm not ashamed of a pile of dirty dishes or uncombed hair or a used Kleenex on the carpet. Ha!

I know I will look back on the pages I create from this project and I will be glad that I did it. I think I'll do this every once in awhile, maybe twice a year. I'm not sure, so we'll see.


Knitting stuff


What a guy!


Thinking...


"What should I order?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: