Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Pages




Sorry, but I blocked out the journaling on this page...sometimes I just don't feel like sharing everything on here. *smile*

The postcard type paper around the picture and journaling was from a sheet of 12 x 12 paper. I almost used it for the background, but then I thought it would be great to cut it up and have it around like it is. I really like how it turned out! And since this page was about "pen pals", I thought it was a perfect fit!


This was what I made for my stamping party over the weekend. Everyone's creation was different and it was so fun to watch everyone work on theirs. I should have brought my camera and took pictures of everyone's. Oops!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Everything looks great! Where do you get your pretty frames?

Debi said...

I am so impressed by all your talent. A little jealous, too. Love all your scrapbook ideas.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your FRIENDS layout...absolutely in love with it!!!