Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inspiration

Inspiration for creating is everywhere. I see it all of the time now. I think I look at the world differently now since I started digital scrapbooking. Just the other day we were at the movie theater and I was looking at this movie promo. I saw all of the details that went into creating the poster. I love looking at the world around me that way now; it's fun! Yesterday, I was looking at Joyce Meyer's website and I saw this book cover and I was immediately inspired to create a page. Here is my creation:

I think my journaling is hilarious because it's so 'to the point'. It's like I was just stating facts.
Inspiration is all around!! Be inspired by something today...whether it's a book cover, a movie poster, whatever. It's all around!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I've been a lurker on your blog but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your posts. You do fabulous layouts and I love this one!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Great page Christina!! Great Great! I have found myself lately finding inspiration in everything as well... it is so wonderful! I don't always act on the inspiration but it is just wonderful to actually 'see it'!