Friday, November 6, 2009

Beach Finds

Guess what tomorrow is? It's Digital Scrapbook Day!! What are you doing to celebrate? I'm not sure what I'll be doing. I'm sure a lot of digital scrapbooking stores will have sales, challenges, and other fun things going on. I'll let you know if Little Dreamer or Michelle Underwood are having sales.


Speaking of Michelle Underwood, here's a page I created today using the Vintage Holiday set. One of the great things about digital scrapbooking is changing the colors of the products. You can change the color by adjusting the hue/saturation or by Image>Adjustments>Replace Color. It's really wonderful! This is one of the reasons I don't think I could ever go back to regular ole scrapbooking. Digital scrapbooking just spoils me too much!!

The pictures on this page make me laugh. Quent almost always wears his Detroit Tigers cap, so basically every picture he looks the same. So for photography/scrapbooking purposes we have to spice things up a bit! He is so supportive of my habit that he even bought this green rain jacket just for me to scrapbook! Yeah...we are weird! Ha!

No comments: