Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby Boy Hat

My friend Janae had her little boy (Owen Zander) on April 28th. He was 9 lb 14 oz! I couldn't get over how big he was! I wanted to knit something for him so I asked Janae what she would really like me to knit. She decided on a hat and I knew exactly what kind of yarn I wanted to use for the project. I had been eyeing this yarn at The Point for some time. There are all sorts of colors to choose from, but because Janae was really into a turquoise-blue at the time and since this was for a boy, I stuck with that shade of blue. It's a super simple pattern! I thought the hat turned out adorable and soft! I love soft!

I found the PDF pattern here.

The yarn color: Playful 143




For awhile I've been wanting to make my own tags for gifting so the giftee (is that a word?) can have the wash/care instructions, plus it just makes it all the more personalized.

Also wanted to let you know that I have a Ravelry.com account. I'm soaring2him there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: