Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Katie Babe

I've been having so much fun scrapbooking the last couple of days! It feels so good to play with digi! Sometimes I just need a new digital toy to play with in and then I'm set for inspiration for awhile, like what happened after purchasing the Photoshop Actions I talked about in a previous post. Sometimes motivation gets as simple as that.

I have to take breaks from the computer as much as possible these days...or rather, taking breaks from sitting. It sounds odd to me, especially since relaxing is becoming a bigger part of my routine now that I'm in my third trimester. I have this really weird uncomfortable feeling under my right rib these days. I hear it's normal. My midwife says it's normal. Relief is hard to come by at times, except for laying on my left side. So because of that, I've been reading a lot and laying down. Right now I'm reading a book called Piercing the Darkness by Frank E. Peretti. I'm almost finished with it! I'm really enjoying it!



Have a great rest of your day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: