Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sisters

It's funny how I've been scrapping pictures that were taken in the winter...with snow. I remember in February I was really tired of the white stuff! Scrapping them in the spring/summer is a better idea! I'm scrapping the pics that we took when we were in Michigan for Christmas and my sister-in-law's wedding. That means I'm almost finished scrapping 2010, aside from the canoe trip photos, but I'm working on that, too! My goal is to get caught up as much as possible before baby comes.

I had so much fun scrapping these photos yesterday. I decided to do a 2-page spread since I hardly ever do that. I like how it divides up the two sets of pictures.

Here's the full-page spread:



And the pages by themselves:






I used all of my own designs, except for the stitching. The kits that were used were Travel Along, Snowscape Snowflakes, and Floss Stitches. The stitching is from Designer Digitals.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: