Thursday, January 26, 2012

You Make Me Laugh

Well, hello there! No one had any answers to my question? Hmmm... I may have to ask on a scrapbooking forum, or I think I may just make my own page protector. It will be an experiment!

I created this page months ago. I haven't had much time to scrapbook, but I have had time to work on the baby journal. I'm ok with that! I'm also making more of an effort to get some design work done. Yeah!



She turned 5 months a couple of days ago! It really does go by fast! I'm trying to remember what those first few weeks felt like as a new mother. I remember the rush of emotions that would hit me knowing that we had our little promise. I also remember having my freak-out moments. Don't all moms have their moments? Whew! Jeralyn is so much fun! Every single day I thank the Lord for my baby girl! We waited for soooo loooooong! There were so many moments of feeling very discouraged--I don't miss those days! But I never want to forget them either. It's so hard when you long for something (someone) so much, but that dream feels delayed or like it will never come. But God was faithful!

Have a blessed day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: