Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Vacation 2012 Pages 1-2

After scrapping that page earlier I realized that the next photos to scrap were from our vacation we took to the Midwest last fall.  Ideally, I would like to make a photobook of our vacation to put in a Shutterfly album or something like that.  I much prefer doing collage form pages since (again) there are a lot of photos.  Plus it saves time.  And time is precious.  So looks like this is going to be Project Life style.  I just can't help myself I guess.  Ha!  Maybe I'll throw in some "regular" pages from time to time.  I'm also trying to figure out what I will do for journaling.  The album will have an introduction page which will probably have the journaling for the first 2 pages I have posted here.  And the journaling will probably be borrowed from our family blog.
 



No comments: