Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Project Life: Week 22

Hello!  Honestly, I didn't think I would be back so quick posting another Project Life page, but here I am!  I have to say I love this spread!  It feels so good to complete another week.  I'm about to start week 23, but I wanted to blog first.



 
I've been noticing this pressure I've been putting on myself to scrapbook 'normal' pages, aka NOT Project Life, but I've come to terms that Project Life just might be my norm for awhile.  It's what's working for me.  The more pressure I (or others) put on me, the more I want to turn and run the other way (this applies to like everything in my life, maybe it's because I'm a stubborn first-born!).  I don't like pressure.  Pressure + scrapbooking = procrastination and unhappiness.  And who wants to be unhappy in their hobby (which isn't something I HAVE to do, but that I LIKE to do).
 
This is a new season for me, it's a season of documenting with pictures, some journaling, in the simple collage form that is what I call Project Life.  And I'm ok with that.  I had so many years of having the time to scrap whenever, whatever, but now my time is precious and limited, so I will do my best, and my best right now is Project Life. 
 
And friends, that's creative freedom to me!  Yay!

No comments: