Monday, October 14, 2013

Project Life: Week 32

Hello!  Happy Monday to you!  And um...Happy Columbus Day!  Er...yeah!  Normally, my husband would have had today off, which he still does, but it's not as exciting when there's a government shut-down and he's off anyway.  Anyway...enough about that, here's another set of Project Life pages:
 


 
 
I love these pages!  It's because it contains some of my most favorite people! xoxo
 
So yesterday I was talking about how being a mother changes life, like hobbies.  Well, we are slowly cleaning out our "office" which will soon become Baby Smith #2's room.  So that means moving my crafting stuff (what's left of it). 
 
Years ago, when we lived in Wrangell, I had a whole loft to myself to craft/stamp/scrapbook. 
 
 
It was wonderful!
 
And then we moved.
 
And once we moved into our current house, I had half of a room for my crafting stuff.  But that didn't last long when we introduced another computer into the room.  And then I stopped stamping.  And then I had a baby.  And then I sold my stamping stuff.  And now another baby is on the way.
 
Whew!
 
And now I get to pick and choose what I want to keep on a shelf in our closet that's about 14"x 4' (maybe).  Oh how things change!  But you know what?  I wouldn't change it for ANYthing!  I waited so long to have children, so this is SO worth it!
 
And it makes me even more thankful for digital scrapbooking!
 
There are so many seasons in life: let's embrace those changes!


No comments: