Thursday, November 13, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 36

Hello!
 
I'm still cranking out these pages.  It's been fun to look through all of the photos and pick out my favorites.  The kids change so quickly!  I just had about 90 pages printed through Persnickety Prints and it was really fun to slide all of those pages into a new album and page protectors...and then to have Jeralyn really excited about looking at the pages.  It makes it all worth it--even all of the catching up! 
 
Last night I started a Pinterest board for Project Life.  I'm looking for ideas in how to improve it and make it different for next year.  One thing I want to change is the mundane journaling.  I just have to get better at recording the funny insights from Jeralyn and the cute things they do.  Really, it's just getting the highlights.
 
I decided to throw in some purple, gray, and yellow on these pages...
 



No comments: