Saturday, August 18, 2007

More Digital

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been playing around more and more with digital scrapbooking. I'm honestly having a hard time getting back into traditional scrapbooking and I can see it very soon fading out of my life. *GASP* With digital you can use ANY color. No more wondering if I have the right colored stamp pads, letters, word sayings, etc.

Here are a few creations I've made in the last month or so.


My cute little sister Katie on a nature trail we walked on last year.


Me.
Yeah, it's weird, but I like it. I could have made my skin more green looking, but alien really isn't my thing.


Never thought I'd enjoy cows so much! This is at my friend Carrie's house. The brushes were fun to use in this one. It's just like stamping, but even better. *gasp*


I don't know why, but sunflowers are really hard for me to scrapbook. Maybe it's because it's such a bold flower. ???
Posted by Picasa

No comments: