Monday, January 14, 2008

Before & After

Sometimes I really don't like a page I have made. These are usually during times when I'm being impatient and not really thinking. Ha! My advice during these times is to step away from the page and come back later. But don't give up! Just because something doesn't turn out exactly the way you wanted it to is not always a bad thing. We will make mistakes, but we can learn from those mistakes.


This is the "before" page. No comments---> except that I totally wasted some of the pink felt on this. Oops! I tried pulling it off, but to no avail the paper won. Oh yeah, be careful while pulling pictures off too.


AFTER! I like it!


I stamped "Ketchikan" in black, swiped a two-way glue pen over it and then sprinkled some black glitter.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: