Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Grand Pages

Here are some more pages of our Grand Canyon trip:


I LOVE this background paper! I think I'm going to have to order more. There's a backside to it that looks like the front, but it's lighter. The "1" and "2" are self-adhesive chipboard letters by Basic Grey, which I put patterned paper over. What I did was adhered the number to the back of the patterned paper, cut around it, folded it around the chipboard, and then peeled the sticker off the back and stuck it on my page. I had never done that before with chipboard. I really like the looks of it. I would like to add something in the middle of the green rhinestone circle I made in the center of the page...but I will wait until later after I get some more goodies. This page was a LOT of fun!


I'm not always very good at scrapbooking scenery, which has been a challenge for me with our Grand Canyon pictures. I had put these 3 patterned papers together and then knew exactly what picture I was going to put with it...the rainbow picture I had printed the day before. I may add more to this page later, too. The hearts at the bottom is the heart from Stampin' Up!'s Priceless set. You will even see a flourish.


The first idea I had for this page was how I wanted the pictures put on the page...and then I had to find the background paper. Then I cut circles and it went from there. I like it! I photoshopped (is that a word?) the journaling right onto the picture.


This was a page sparked from the inspiration of a card I made yesterday. I may add to this one later too...don't you love all of these pages that are finished, but not really? Haha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: