Saturday, March 15, 2008

Going North



I'm trying to put more than one or two pictures on a page for our vacation scrapbook since there are a LOT of pictures. I'm also realizing how blue, turquoise, brown, red, and orange paper is really coming in handy for this project.

The background paper is a textured paper by Stampin' Up! and the color is called River Rock. It's a really unique color and it looks different depending on what color(s) it's next to. I thought the paper was too plain by itself, so I stamped a few circles on two corners. I thought it completed the page.

The clear buttons are from the March Memory Works Express Kit (which I failed to take a picture of this month--sorry!)

I made the black arrow using a "v" and then using an "l" from some white chipboard I had, in which I covered with black glitter to match the already glittered "v". I really like using arrows right now and I think it's perfect for this project.

There are two new embellishments on this page that I used for the first time. They are called gel stickers and they are by a brand called Love Elsie. Her embellishments are super fun!

The journal circle was something I cut out, wrote on, and then I added green rhinestones around it. I like being creative with journaling.

Oh, and I was thrilled to hear Quent say that this was a "simple" page. I cracked up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: