Friday, March 21, 2008

Stuff


I went through my paper holder full of scrap paper. This is the stack I came up with at the end just of the card-size paper. I didn't realize I had so many of these stuffed into that holder.


This is a pile of scraps of patterned paper that I don't really know what to do with righ tnow. I am going to go through it again and keep only what I know I will use.


These are my handy-dandy paper holders that I purchased through Stampin' Up! I really like them! I want to purchase a couple more for my scraps. I like keeping my paper in these because I can see my options better.

P.S. The left side of the picture is where the stairs to the loft are, you can see the railing going down.


There are a lot of organizational type things that I'm looking into getting. One is for those letters I have punched out already. I have heard about some scrapbookers having a folder or something with all "A's" together and so forth for the rest of the alphabet.

I finally cleaned my table with Goo Gone!! Yippee! I get a lot of adhesive markings on it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: