Sunday, April 20, 2008

All About Me--Not really

Sometimes it's very humbling showing pages with pictures of me...


I want to add more to this page, but I'm not sure what. I wanted to add another picture or two, but they don't seem to fit. I would like to add a word in white on the painted stripes, but I'm not sure what word I want to put yet. As you can see, I'm really not sure. Ha! It was really fun to paint, that I know!


(cough)
The "lighter" portion of this page was created on Photoshop, as well as the journaling. The pictures were printed separately. The flowers, ribbon, staples, and paint are "real" (not digital).


This is a page I actually sketched out first and then created. I don't always do that. The filmstrip with pictures was created in Photoshop. The stamp set I used is a new one to me by Stampin' Up! called Office Accoutrement. I had been wanting that set for quite awhile and ended up earning it free from Stampin' Up!. I painted the white frame around the top picture, and also the chipboard flourishes. This page is even complete with glitter! (Excuse the weird pictures)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: