Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PAINT!

I never ever ever ever thought I would get into this realm of scrapbooking...but here I am...painting!! Making Memories makes these acrylic paints in all different kinds of colors. I bought these from the local scrapbook store (thanks Betty!). I am already hooked on these paints and I've only used them twice. Ha! (Now how does one store these paints?)



I really like this page...a lot. Lately I have really liked the grundgy, crazy, "makes no sense" kind of pages, so this was so much fun to make.

I see a lot of ideas with journaling over paint swipes, so that's what I did for the center of this page. I also have always wanted to paint over transparency type paper, so I did that on this page too. The letters were transparent, as well as the file folder thing (over the two bottom pictures).

There are more painting pages to come...stay tuned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: