Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday Pages

Paint is starting to become like glitter to me. I have a saying that "Glitter makes everything better!" Well, I think paint does the same!


The patterned paper on this page already has it's own paint marks, but I did add some white paint around the pictures. The "sister" letters are new from Doodlebug; I really like them because they are unique and have a little flair to them. The top left corner is black chipboard, which I kindly added rhinestones to. Almost all of the products used on this page are from the April Memory Works kit.


I am slowly going through my 2007 pictures. The top two pages are from November of 2007.


But then again...there are always our trip pictures to scrap. Haha! This one would be considered a hybrid page. Hybrid is combining traditional scrapbooking with digital. The orange dotted paper with the journaling oval and brush is something I created digitally and then printed. I painted some black frames around two of the pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: