Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RELAX!








This is one of our cats, Tigger, relaxing in the loft. It gets pretty warm up there when the sun is shining through the windows, so he enjoys the warmth.




I wanted to share something I read tonight the April issue of Creating Keepsakes. This is my favorite magazine and my only current subscription. When it comes in the mail, later that evening or the first chance I get, I make a mug of a warm drink and I sit with the magazine and slowly look through it. It's very relaxing and I get super excited when one of these come in the mail.

What I want to share comes from page 64, by Ali Edwards.

She says: THERE'S NO "RIGHT WAY" TO SCRAPBOOK. Regardless of anything else, there's no right or wrong way to approach scrapbooking. It's the creative expression of your memories--the personal documentation of you and your family's life experience. If you feel like scrapbooking one photo, go for it. If you want to include 12 photos on a page, go for it. If you want to make an entire book with no photos, go for it. Don't get caught up in comparisons with friends and their pages. These are your memories and you get to choose how to create them.

Amen sister!

This is exactly what I have been thinking and feeling! Let's relax and GO FOR IT!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: