Monday, May 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

I thought this was so neat! I don't know how she found me, but she did. Ro from Scrap Girls tagged me. This is what I am to do:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about myself:

1. When my lips are relaxed, it looks like I'm snarling. It's really annoying!

Ummm...(this is hard)

2. My dream state to live in is Montana, but there are many other places I would love to live.
3. In my Bible I have written all of the names we would like to name our future children, and all of their names start with "J".
4. I collect giraffes.
5. Inside our house we almost every basic color painted (red, orange, yellow, green, purple, brown, white...).
6. I love eating cottage cheese mixed with maple syrup.
7. I graduated in the year 2000.

I don't know if I know of 7 people with blogs that I want to tag, but I'll try:

1. Rebekah's blog. Rebekah and I have been friends for 11 years. I love her and I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!

2. Lana's blog. I found her site last year and I check it almost every day to see if it's updated. I love her style...and she's from my home-state, Michigan.

3. Elsie's blog. She's one of my favorite designers for scrapbooking. Her style is unique and a lot of fun! She helps me get out of my box!

4. Veronica's blog. I found her on twopeas and I love her work! Seeing the scrapbook pages she has done motivated me to keep trying to learn the ropes in Photoshop. She's an AMAZING photographer and such a beautiful person inside and out!

5. Mel's blog. I think I came upon this blog while looking on Splitcoast Stampers to find card ideas. She has amazing work and is super creative!

6. Bethany's blog. I enjoy looking at the cards she has made. She really helped me look at card-making in a whole new way.

7. Christina's blog. Her cards inspire me. I love the colors she uses. Her blog inspires me to get out the patterned paper and use it for something besides scrapbook pages.

Only two of these people know I have visted their blog...I'm on to tagging them.

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Thank you SO much, You sweetheart You! I had a blast playing along. :0)