Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Vacation

I've been having fun scrapbooking our trip from last year. I think my scrapbooking style is in a transition right now. I believe I (may) be going toward the more simple side of scrapbooking...I'm not sure. So until I figure it out, this is what I've been doing:


The original layout sorta (cough) looked like this... I may be making some adjustments to this one before it's printed, but this is the general idea. I think I need to move some of the pictures down. I'm not used to having everything at the top like that.


The little red boxes with the sayings are from the pictures I took of the signs. I have more signs to scrap...not sure what I'll do with those yet.


This page is not finished. I would like to make some finishing touches on it. The Creating Keepsakes font cd I have has the Route 66 graphic on it. I was excited about that! The border took awhile to make. It's actually a "font" box by CK called High Energy Doodles. It was designed by Elsie Flannigan. For those of you who know Photoshop...there are probably about 15-20 layers just in the border. I had to do a lot of rotating, expanding, shrinking, and erasing to get this final border. That was enough for a night! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: