Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Pages

I don't know if any of you are like me, but I leave things that need to be completed in my albums. Like for instance, I will start a page in January and finish it in June. Haha! Today was one of those days where I put the finishing touches on pages. I also had pictures tucked in page protectors that were screaming "Scrap me please!" It's nice to finish these things.

All of these pages are for the *first* album of the our Grand Canyon trip.


Some Stampin' Up! paper that goes along with the Wanted set came in handy today for this page. I'm noticing I'm really liking 3-D images...like using dimensional stickers that make things pop-up.


You may recognize these pictures from a digital page I posted before. Well, I didn't like that page, so I redid it, traditionally this time. On the center paper I used a corner punch minus the guard to make the scallop edges. This is one of my new favorite things to do! Then I took a SU Chocolate Chip marker and "painted" the edges with it. I really like that look! I attempted to paint a brown box around the photos, but I didn't like that, so I went back to my original idea of boxing in the pictures with ribbon. You can still see the brown paint, but I like it.


Here's an upclose picture of the flowers in the top right corner of the previous page.


That SU paper came in handy again. These pictures layered with a gray-colored paper were orginally on a pinkish colored background paper. It was really bothering me, so I had to switch. Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: