Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fabric

For some time now I have been wanting to scrap with fabric. I got these pieces of fabric from my grandmother. She probably had a quilt in mind, but I had a scrap page in mind. Ha!


These pieces have no rhyme or reason...and I like it that way. I wanted a messy, crazy look. The zig-zag stitches are so fun!

The picture and frame were matched up in Photoshop. The picture has a bit of a blur to it (Katie's face), but I love that action...to me it does something to the picture. I really tried to add some kind of background to this page, but I couldn't find anything I liked, so for now what you see is what you get. It's backed up to a page with a similar color in the page protector, so it looks ok like that.


This little embellishment was from this. I never think about making embellishments like that, and I totally love it! I embossed one of the Priceless flairs with clear embossing powder onto Cool Carribean (or was it Soft Sky?) paper, punched out a scallop, and then made slits. Next I added one of the pieces from SU's Hodgepodge Hardware kit. I was happy to find a way to use those because I don't use them that much.


I love all of these colors together!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: