Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mikaela

I love to take the colors from a picture and use them in my layouts. When I saw SU's new color, Pacific Point, I knew right away that the shirt Mikaela was wearing in some of the pictures would match it almost perfectly.


Baroque Motifs was used for this layout...I just couldn't help myself. It's my new favorite stamp set! I stamped it onto the Pacific Point paper and then punched out the circles. I outlined the circles with a Chocolate Chip marker to make them stand out a little bit more. For some of the circles I wanted them to have a glossy look, so I put Crystal Effects on them. Stampin' dimensionals was used under each circle to have a 3-D look. I'd like to add one more thing to this page, but I'm not sure what it will be yet. I really like this picture of Mikaela.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: