Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Creative Adventure awaits you…

Would you like to join me? This week, starting tomorrow (Monday) I am going to be documenting a week of my life (until Sunday). Ali Edwards inspired me to do this and you can get all of the information about this on her blog: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/09/weekend-creat-3.html

This isn't something I would normally do, but I thought it would be fun. There are a few examples on this, which you can find on the comments to her post about it. It will be a good way for me to use up some of the Anthologie page protectors. This will be something I include in my regular 12x12 album. I'm not doing a special album for this. It will be neat to look back someday and will give my children something to look at and say, "Oh, that's what my mom did!" Ha!

Sounds like fun! So grab your camera, pencil, and let's do this!

Ali explains the project on her blog, so if you are interested, click on that link above.

Happy documenting!

1 comment:

Rebekah Smith said...

I'm going to try it!! Thanks for the link and idea!!