Monday, September 8, 2008

Decor

I felt pretty ambitious this weekend--I cleaned around, behind, and below the oven (haha!), painted our bedroom, and created these:


Decor!! These are for our bedroom. Our new bedroom colors are the light blue/green, vanilla, and brown. They are small picture frames, which hold 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 inch pictures. I had some stamped images in them before. But this time...


I did some "dry" embossing using a Cuttlebug embossing folder on Baja Breeze paper. Then I embossed a flourish onto that paper with clear embossing powder. The circle dots on the brown circle were embossed, along with some of the swirls on the heart. The rhinestone is outside of the glass.


One of our wedding photos...awww! The ribbon is on the outside of the glass.


Some more Cuttlebug embossing on vanilla paper. I made the flower with some of the new designer paper from SU. Kraft and Chocolate Chip paper were also used. The rhinestones are on the outside of the glass.

It was so much fun making these!! It didn't take long at all. My mind was just full of ideas. I love how there is stuff on the outside of the glass. It just gives it a whole other dimension.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: