Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekend Pages

The scrapbooking crop was this weekend, so on Friday night I prepared some pages to assemble on Saturday after the scrapbook class. I'm not very good at scrapbooking on a whim outside of my home when I don't have a plan. I do a lot better scrapbooking from home where I have everything on hand.

All of these pages are hybrid (traditional + digital).


This is a template I used before, but this time I designed on Photoshop and printed the pics and one of the patterned paper boxes. Then I cut out the "squares" and "rectangles" to fill the other boxes. There is journaling that goes along with this page, but I haven't stuck it on yet.


Can you tell what's digital and what's traditional?


The photo collage were part of another free template by Michelle. This was printed and then put on Basic Grey paper. I love the white dahlia flower on this...so simple but pretty! And the rhinestone flourish is beautiful!


This page was inspired by a scrapbook page I saw in the October Creating Keepsakes magazine. I made my own alterations to it. Ha! Eventually this one will have journaling. (Those in the midwest...enjoy the fall colors...sniff) I take in whatever fall color I can here in Alaska.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: