Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yeah for Chocolate Chip!

Title creativity is running low for blogs.


This is a spread of two 8-1/2 x 11 inch pages. I really like how they turned out!! I designed most of this page first and then printed the pics for it. I like to do things backwards sometimes. Ha!


Stamping and cutting out my own flowers is great!


The "F" will eventually be replaced. This was a test of making a page for fishing, and this was the result. Although I probably won't demonstrate this at a workshop, this page shows how you can use stamps to make a page. The sky is the limit!


Sometimes when I scrapbook and I really like what I am making, I get really excited! This was one of those pages. Maybe it was the circles. ??? I like using a bunch of pics on one page like this.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: