Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fantastic Three--Thursday Page 1

I printed these pictures with another page I had in mind. See, I have this other page I have prepared and ready to put some pictures on, but I haven't found the right pictures for it yet. These pictures were hard because of the stripes on the shirts (for some reason it was a challenge), so I decided to invite more stripes to the page and really make things complicated. Ha! I think it worked out well. I'm trying to use up some of my favorite traditional paper so I can make room for some more I just purchased.


The word 'fantastic' is a rub-on, as well as a bunch of the flowers. They are from a rub-on booklet by Basic Grey called Offbeat. I love this cheerful and colorful set! I have the buttons and some of the paper, too. In fact, the striped paper right behind the pictures is one of the Offbeat papers. I never know what to put for titles, so when I saw the 'fantastic' in the booklet I thought, "Hmmm, fantastic three!" I know that it's usually 'fantastic four', but why not? Ha! And I really liked having my own handwriting on this page. I can do that on digital pages too, but I just have to practice my handwriting a bit more. Oh, see that orange paper? I think I bought like 6 sheets of that altogether--it's still a favorite!


I love the felt letters for the 'Three', but they don't like to lay right, so I had to make them behave. Ha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: