Monday, April 13, 2009

Pencil Lines #130

Today was not a good day for digital creativity...not good at all. I started and deleted so many times. It was crazy! It was like I was in a creative mood without creative juices. (Maybe that's like wanting to drive a car but it's on 'empty'??) Today I downloaded the latest Pencil Lines template and played around with it (there was a lot of deleting going on there, too). I finally had enough of not being creative and turned to some digital background paper I knew would perk things up. I really like Rhonna Farrer's Camping digital kit from Two Peas. It's bright, colorful, and fun!



Yes, this a page about ice skating...but it's probably hard to tell with the wood border, the bird, and the flowers, huh? Sometimes I just do away with "tradition" and skip the whole 'it has to be ice-skates and snowflakes embellishing the page'. Haha! Actually, I'm SOOOOOOOO tired of snow/winter pictures and embellishments that I'm rebelling against it all and just using flowers, butterflies, and everything non-winter. *smile*
Posted by Picasa

No comments: