Monday, May 21, 2007

Multiple Pictures


Putting a lot of pictures on one page can be tricky, but there are so many ways to make it work. After awhile your eye becomes trained to how the pictures will work together. There are ways to put the pictures together so the color flows. There are a lot of different colors in these photos, but they fit together nicely on this page. And then I stamped to bring the colors together some more.


Sometimes you have pictures that go together, but you don't really know how to put them together. For this page I cut four squares of 6x6 paper and pretended like I was making a mini-album. And the colors flow together nicely on this page, too.


Worms! I bought the Stampin' Up! Bugs & Kisses set just for this page. This is another page with multiple pictures.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christina,

I love your layouts. As an avid scrapbooker, I am always on the lookout for new ideas. To help myself to try new things in my albums, my friend and I have started doing scrapbook challenges - www.scrappyhour.wordpress.com.

Michelle