Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friendship

Hello! The weekend is here! How are you spending your weekend? I stayed up late last night creating. I was super tired by the time I was done, so I was off to bed. And then this morning I woke up feeling creative once again. I also spent probably 2 hours knitting last night. I'm trying to finish the baby blanket. I have 2-1/2 more colors to go and I would like to get it done by the end of this month. I also have a Beverly Lewis book (about the Amish) to finish today since it's due back to the library. And...I have a wedding invitation to create. So I have some fun things on my plate right now, so I'm so glad I'm feeling inspired and creative right now. Yeah!

I created this page months ago, so I apologize if I've already posted this. I did make some changes on it last night. About half of the elements on this layout are my designs. Yesterday I started working on another kit. It will be a smaller sized kit. I'm sorta experimenting. We'll see how it goes...



Have a super weekend!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Winter said...

What a sweet pic and cute digi elements! :)

Loretta said...

Beautiful page...love what you did!!!