Friday, July 22, 2011

Preparing for Baby

It's been a loooooong time since I've scrapbooked. The only inspiration I've had to scrapbook are pictures I've taken of the baby's room. I remember seeing a page Ali Edwards did of preparing the room for her little one before she was born, and I thought it was such a great idea. So I snapped some photos (realizing I need some more camera lessons from Quent), and then started working on this page the very same day. There is another layout idea I have swimming around in my head. I should do that soon.



This week I started working on the quilt top for our bedroom. I have the individual strips sewn, now I just need to sew those strips together. This will be the biggest quilt I've ever made (queen size). I sorta cheated on the baby quilt I made, so I need to figure out how to do this the non-cheating way...or may I'll just cheat again. Hee, hee! I may need to make some phone calls and ask questions.

This Sunday will mark 4 weeks until my due date!! I can hardly believe it! We are getting SOOOOO excited!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebekah Smith said...

Awesomely sweet page!!