Monday, August 15, 2011

39 Weeks & 1 Day

Hello! I just wanted to give an update. No baby yet. I thought I felt some mild contractions in the middle of the night, but I was in and out of sleep, so who knows! We are anxiously waiting...


I started knitting a hat days ago, but I think there's something wrong with the chart for the pattern, so I'm going to stop working on that. I was just practicing following charts anyway. I did start on another little project that I had been collecting patterns for last year. The Point (the local yarn shop here in Ketchikan) had a calendar scarf project last year. Each month we would get a new pattern to add to our scarf. So I started working on that yesterday and also started listening to another book on cd. This one is called The Help. I'm enjoying it so far and find myself cracking up!


Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

listgirl said...

Wow Christina, you're so close! Can't wait to see your sweet baby!

I love how your cat always has to lay on your quilt or blanket you're working on, ha ha. Cats are so weird. Your quilt is absolutely amazing and beautiful! And to tackle fair-isle knitting... I bow to you!