Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Remember

I scrapped this tonight!  The first thing I thought of when I saw these pictures was, "Look at how bald she was!"  These pictures were taken December 17, 2011.  I needed some scrapping inspiration tonight, so I found a page I recently pinned on Pinterest.  I had fun creating it!



I'm trying to figure out how to spend my time wisely.  Having a baby changes everything!  EVERYthing!  And I'm SO thankful!  So how do I do everything I want/need to do?  I'm trying to get more organized with things like cleaning house.  What I mean by that is setting up some sort of cleaning schedule otherwise nothing will get done.  I found a phone app to help, so I'm working on setting that up.  I can't do it all in one day or I think I'll cry.  Ha!  So I'm trying to figure out when I want things done.  A lot of times I just want to just relax after she goes down for a nap or bedtime, but if I continuously do that nothing will get done.  And now that she's awake more I am learning to make time to get things done while she hangs out in her Pack-n-Play for some "independent play time".  Tonight she hung out in her Jumperoo so I could clean our bathroom.

I'm also trying to figure out how to spend more time reading my Bible.  Studying has definitely changed.  It won't be the same as it used to be, so I'm trying to find ways to be creative with that.  I used to wake up in the morning with a warm drink (coffee or tea) and spend time reading and writing in my journal.  Well, since writing in my journal today, I've only written in it 3 times since September!  Oh my!  It's not that I haven't been thinking about these things the last 9 months, but now I'm realizing some things.

Anyway...enough chatting!  I'm off to bed!  Goodnight!

No comments: