Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Fall

One of my favorite creative places to visit online is the Creative Inspiration Blog. Yesterday they came out with their 61st Copy Cat Challenge. I thought I would play along. I love the simplicity of this layout. I realize that I don't create a whole lot of layouts like this since I like to make the pictures bigger or put as many pics on a page that I can. It was fun and fast!



Yesterday I started working on the outside edge of the gray sweater I started a few months ago. I had to pick up 408 stitches along the edge. 408 stitches!! *faint* And there are to be like 34-36 rounds of that. *faint* I pretty much think it's going to take forever and ever and ever to complete the sweater. I'm glad I'm working on a few knitting projects right now because I have a feeling working in rounds like that will become boring pretty fast. But maybe not since knitting is [usually] pretty relaxing to me. Maybe it will be a project that tags along with me through the airports and jets along the way to Michigan in a couple of months?

I hope you had a nice and relaxing weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: