Saturday, October 31, 2009

Baby Love

I've been posting a lot of pages of Tigger, so I think it's time to post one about Shadow. Shadow is (usually) camera-shy, so we don't have as many pictures of her (she hates the flash). I was inspired by a page I saw in Creating Keepsakes. It's on page 85 of the November 2009 issue. The 'inspiree' was Joscelyne Cutchens.



This page was created using a combination of products/designs. Most are from a new digital set from Little Dreamer called Paislee (but it's not out yet--I'll be posting more pages using the digital set soon with a link). The butterflies are my design (except for the wording on one of them). The buttons are from the free set called Bright Smiles by Michelle Underwood from www.twopeasinabucket.com. The curly font is called Cupcake from Little Dreamer.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute!! Such a cute kitty!! I love your butterflies! You rock girl!! Love you too! :)