Thursday, October 1, 2009

Color

I was just over at Ali's blog. She was talking about these cool match box holders on her wall. I love the color of her wall. Then I looked at some other pictures of hers. I saw a yellow wall. And then I saw red decor. And then I remembered how Ali likes to use the same colors over and over again in what she creates. She does the same thing with decor! Isn't that cool! Is your home decorated in the decor that reflects what you like? Do you have your walls painted the colors you like? I love how Ali is true to her style with the colors she picks.

The other day I was talking to a friend about how our previous house had lots of colors in it. From one position in the house you could see a red wall, a yellow wall, and an orange wall. And if you were really tall, you could see a dark brown wall, too. Isn't that crazy? Our bedroom was even like a lime/chartreuse green once. Eeek!

It's so neat how colors can express ourselves!

No comments: