Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Sweetest Sound


Hello! Happy Tuesday! It's raining outside today! We had a beautiful weekend visiting our family in Juneau, Alaska. We met our nephew Jackson for the first time. He's adorable! I'll have to share a picture or two of him soon. I felt inspired today to create, and this story was fresh on my mind, so I created this. It's a page about hearing the baby's heartbeat. There are no pictures to go along with it, so I made sure the journaling was the central part of this page. I had so much fun creating it! This is the second page I've done about baby so far. There will be many more to come! *wink*

For this page I used parts of a mini-kit I designed for MScraps. It will be available in April and it's called Barefoot in Spring. I also used some elements/paper from a kit called I'll Love You Forever from The Lilypad.

2 comments:

Rebekah Smith said...

Ahh!! Love it!! I remember hearing our babie's heartbeats for the first time. I don't know how a person couldN'T cry! God is good!

Jamie R. said...

Yes, the confirmation of life growing within is certainly the sweetest sound. Thanks for sharing your artistic creations and the journey to your most important creation with us. Love to you, my friend.