Monday, May 30, 2011

More CT Layouts

Hello! Happy Memorial Day! Quent has the day off and we are enjoying a gorgeous day today! We just finished a game of horse shoes...he won! It wasn't easy picking up the horse shoes (baby belly), so he was a gentleman and picked them up for me. What a guy! Speaking of the baby belly bump, we took some pics yesterday and Quent is going to edit them and I should be able to post them soon! Yeah!

I thought I would share some more creative team pages using Over the River with you today, and one of my own:


This is from Jessica! I love this page! She also used elements from a summer kit I'll be bringing back soon.




This is also from Jessica. Adorable!




And one from Rebekah! She's used elements from a few different kits here.




And this is my own. This is the first page for the photobook I'm creating of our canoe trip from last year.


P.S. Over the River is 25% off today at Digital Dandelions!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: